Reenrollment for returning WMST students: You can complete our online application, click here.
College Admissions/Financial Aid Resources::
- DC College Access Program
- DC Tuition Assistance Grant program: DC TAG expands higher education choices for District residents by providing grants of up to $10,000 toward the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition at public four-year colleges and universities throughout the U.S., Guam and Puerto Rico. The grant also provides up to $2,500 per academic year toward tuition at private colleges in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, private Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) nationwide, and two-year colleges nationwide.
- United Negro College Fund: Provides $500 general scholarships to UNCF member colleges and universities.
- Naviance Family Connection is a helpful resource for students who need for information about graduation, career and guidance counseling.
2010-2011 Parent Teacher Student Association Officers:
- Ms. Inez Glover – President
- Ms. Sharon Groves – Vice President
- Ms. Barbara King – Secretary
Interested in being involved in the PTSA? Click here for the registration form for membership.
Click here for Parent Involvement Policy.
Click here for the Parent School Student Compact.
Click here to find information on the Title I services we offer to benefit your child.
The PTSA provides parents and guardians with a means to participate in WMST PCHS, enables them to raise funds for senior projects and give support and assistance to WMST teachers and staff. Read the WMST PTSA mission statement.